Zarin gave me a 'Groover' :D :D
It's basically a rip off version of the Flip Flap.. hehehe.. I have been wanting one since Malaysia trip last year! Hehe.. nevermind.. this will be good enough to tickle my fancy.. teehee..
Funny thing was, we were at the cinema and they had one of those vending machines where you try and win a toy by manoeuvring an arm to get it. There was one vending machine filled with Flip Flaps!!!! :O
The machine worked by an arm where you had to position it in a way so that an arm could poke through a hole and push the toy off its shelf. If you could do that in 1 try, you'll get a Flip Flap for just $1! I think they were the real flip flaps too! :P hehe
Oh well, tralalaa... Zarin produced the 'Groover' when I showed her the machine.. and yay!!! ehehhehe.. nyeh nyeh machine XP I have one and I didn't need to work hard for it.. hehehehehhehe.. :D
It's basically a rip off version of the Flip Flap.. hehehe.. I have been wanting one since Malaysia trip last year! Hehe.. nevermind.. this will be good enough to tickle my fancy.. teehee..
Funny thing was, we were at the cinema and they had one of those vending machines where you try and win a toy by manoeuvring an arm to get it. There was one vending machine filled with Flip Flaps!!!! :O
The machine worked by an arm where you had to position it in a way so that an arm could poke through a hole and push the toy off its shelf. If you could do that in 1 try, you'll get a Flip Flap for just $1! I think they were the real flip flaps too! :P hehe
Oh well, tralalaa... Zarin produced the 'Groover' when I showed her the machine.. and yay!!! ehehhehe.. nyeh nyeh machine XP I have one and I didn't need to work hard for it.. hehehehehhehe.. :D
Comments