The thing about formal dresses is, you don't really get much opportunity to wear them. If you do, you end up feeling like you have over-worn them! Even though, in reality, you've only worn them like less than the amount of fingers you have on one hand.

Take in point, the dress I wore to two cousins' weddings last year.

Two different sides of the family. Two weddings held in different countries, different crowds...

The only thing that makes it feel like I have worn it so many times or that I should not wear it is because, I have so many photos of it !!! What's worse? When it's on a public domain like on facebook... Haha..

Whatever la.. the hair accessory I have purchased coincidentally matches the dress.. So I'm wearing it again.. Also, different scenario. Other than my parents and Matt, it'll be entirely a different crowd etcetc... tralallaa :D

Not that ppl remember either unless they are trawling through my photos again.

Comments

Popular Posts