It's been a while since I've posted something which I am pondering on.
Lately, I have been feeling a bit at odds or rather, distanced from friends.
I think I may have figured it out, or at least part of it perhaps.
People are moving on, and into new phases of lives. And, I'm just not there with them. They talk about weddings and mortgages.. I just sit there and go.. uhhh.. okay.. I don't even have enough money for a deposit? hehehee? =.=
Weddings, not too bad.. I like weddings and love helping out. Still, it's a tad different when you're a person planning your own wedding to one who has simply just attended lots of weddings. Doesn't feel like there's that conviviality of those who have organised a wedding or are organising one.
I'm not saying that I wanna get married NOW. It's just, weird.. cause I sit amongst these people talking about marriage and I'm just like.. okay, put my two cents worth in..but then feel like, okay... I'm not planning a wedding neither am I even married.. Do I really have the right to offer my two cents worth ?
Yeah, so the fact of the matter is.. People are moving into new phases of life.. and well, I'm simply just being left behind. Not to say that they are not good friends or anything.. it's just... different.
Gosh, can't wait till friends start having kids......
Oh well, that's life I suppose.
Lately, I have been feeling a bit at odds or rather, distanced from friends.
I think I may have figured it out, or at least part of it perhaps.
People are moving on, and into new phases of lives. And, I'm just not there with them. They talk about weddings and mortgages.. I just sit there and go.. uhhh.. okay.. I don't even have enough money for a deposit? hehehee? =.=
Weddings, not too bad.. I like weddings and love helping out. Still, it's a tad different when you're a person planning your own wedding to one who has simply just attended lots of weddings. Doesn't feel like there's that conviviality of those who have organised a wedding or are organising one.
I'm not saying that I wanna get married NOW. It's just, weird.. cause I sit amongst these people talking about marriage and I'm just like.. okay, put my two cents worth in..but then feel like, okay... I'm not planning a wedding neither am I even married.. Do I really have the right to offer my two cents worth ?
Yeah, so the fact of the matter is.. People are moving into new phases of life.. and well, I'm simply just being left behind. Not to say that they are not good friends or anything.. it's just... different.
Gosh, can't wait till friends start having kids......
Oh well, that's life I suppose.
Comments