10 years

10 years since I started blogging.  Ok, admittedly there's been the lack of that happening. Reading my old posts, though,  has been interesting and I see the value in perhaps maintaining something.  Although, for it to remain in the public eye?  I don't know.. I do so want to share this with my friends and family though.

Considering my options for the new year.  Shall I move onto an app based blog or stick to the good old?  Unsure.

What I know is that I need something app based, easy to use but perhaps can afford some privacy for certain posts.  Unsure if the app based ones can offer that.

2013 was certainly interesting.  Lots of responsibility, some big decisions, experienced the ebb and flow of life; deaths, births.....

I am feeling run down.  Would like to feel excited for 2014 with some big events coming up, but I think it's going to take some good time out first before I have the energy to.

I'm sure 2014 will be better.  It's up to you, anyway, right?

For now, I will continue lying in bed (yes, at 1.30pm) and listen to my bf snore.  Simple pleasures in life..  :)

Happy New Year, all.

Comments

Popular Posts