http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=161577254609

Damn graphic.. but definitely worth the watch. Although, it's really hard to get through to those numb skulls out there.. especially those numbskulls in Malaysia who think their driving's so l337 but really cause near misses daily.

~~@~~


My ring's has been decommissioned for the time being.. The topaz stone is loose!!! I'm so disappointed. Sigh. I actually was so adamant about wearing it that I emailed the jeweller to find out if it was meant to be loose.. I emailed head office, head office emailed back saying to contact the store from which ring was bought from. I emailed back asking if the store had an email address cause I was overseas. Next morning at 8am M'sian time (1pm NZ), I got a call =.=""" I so blur half asleep I just answered only.. I forgot that my NZ phone will get charged roaming fees!!!! arrghh.. But it's okay lah, 2 minutes, so $2.00. sigh.. Anyway, long story short.. No go, ring decommissioned for the moment.. So upset!

Comments

Popular Posts