My credit card kena fraud..
Some person in USA used it at Walmart, Jack in the Box and Shell. All are big 'shops'.
Am somewhat 'homesick' as usual.. Sigh.. memang, normal la.. after I return from a holiday in Malaysia. sigh....
Couldn't sleep till 2ish.. Ended up skipping half day of work.
I miss peeps..
Got a call on my work mobile at 11.17pm... I was in the shower.. mm.. not very good to receive work calls at 11pm at night.. I wonder if it was something? Oh well, if it were important enough, they would have left a message.
Off to bed.
Okay.. maybe not.. On a side note, I think I should have spent/travelled more this time around. Especially with the NZ dollar at such a high! I would have been able to stretch my dollar a bit further. Looking at the conversion rates for the fraudulent transactions in USA, the US dollar is not much higher than NZ dollar at the moment. Wow..
Some person in USA used it at Walmart, Jack in the Box and Shell. All are big 'shops'.
Am somewhat 'homesick' as usual.. Sigh.. memang, normal la.. after I return from a holiday in Malaysia. sigh....
Couldn't sleep till 2ish.. Ended up skipping half day of work.
I miss peeps..
Got a call on my work mobile at 11.17pm... I was in the shower.. mm.. not very good to receive work calls at 11pm at night.. I wonder if it was something? Oh well, if it were important enough, they would have left a message.
Off to bed.
Okay.. maybe not.. On a side note, I think I should have spent/travelled more this time around. Especially with the NZ dollar at such a high! I would have been able to stretch my dollar a bit further. Looking at the conversion rates for the fraudulent transactions in USA, the US dollar is not much higher than NZ dollar at the moment. Wow..
Comments