Mm...
2nd fire alarm triggered by the people who are renovating the space downstairs for the gym. Well, this time around, the firemen were younger and hotter.. so oh well :) Anyhoo.. my purpose for this blog is not about the firemen.. but my dreams! Been having rather vivid dreams again.. Maybe triggered by watching Inception? I dreamt that Frank (Cel's boi boi) had a dog... a BIG BIG dog.. basically a 'Marmaduke'.. haha.. Cause I didn't know what its name was.. Frank kept trying to tell me its name and I was like.. huh??? couldn't get it. So I refer to it as Marmaduke. I was trying to entertain Marmaduke.. played some catch. Marmaduke wanted to go into a building.. like a paint shop or something relating to painting... and there was someone in there.. I kept calling the dog out and it finally came out.. Then I played catch with a frisbee.. I know someone threw it towards me and it was coming so fast and straight I cringed and recoiled into a defensive position with my arms raised to protect my head. Subsequently, I dreamt that the whole SIGMA group went over to Brisbane! Leaving me alone for the weekend. Matt went for work.. So did Zarin.. and then the others.. I know they were there.. or something. All I clearly remember thinking is that I'll be all alone this weekend. Then I was at my uncle's house... I was with 2 little female cousins.. whom I've never met before. THey were new cousins!!! :O ehh..? They were younger sisters to my 2 cousins, Jolene and Michelle.. which is quite odd cause both Jolene and Michelle weren't there in my dreams but these 2 strangers were. I was back in Malaysia and was staying over with my uncle and aunt.. I don't know why. THen somehow we were at another uncle and aunt's house.. my cuz, Kenneth's parents. THey had this big big feature tank.. It was like a water aquarium which my dad apparently helped install..He was the one who took the whole tank out and made it outside then installed it back in.. there was wood panelling around the tank with a viewing screen.. but yeah.. sorta.. could see through the gaps of the wood. it was pretty cool actually. the tank was like taller than me! more like a floor to ceiling kind of thing! Apparently that thing raised the value of the house or either was valued at 8 million. It even had a big octopus in the tank!! wow right? Then it got weird.. there were aliens (like Zoidberg from futurama) and a couple of others playing music instruments O.o??? while the octopus was around.. There were like human figures.. but these were not 'real' people.. My cousin took me around the back of the tank to see it from the other side.. it was kinda dark.. and i could see the "people" playing music.. and they looked waxy.. but so real.. i remember thinking they looked so real.. but the waxiness made me think they were fake. The dream then progressed on.. I dreamt that I had either friends.. or long lost family or something.. who were real Italians.. ?????? yeah.. they owned a really popular restaurant.. I met with a friend who was the son or something of the proprietors.. and then he organised a table for my friends and I.. I think it was for SIGMA group. then like somehow or rather.. i got called away.. then I forgot that I had been cooking dinner.. Cabbage soup (had that for dinner last night at matt's :P) and my red wine + rocket fuel+tomato chicken (cooked this 2 nights ago).. and it was burning because i wasn't stirring it while heating!! so I had to finish up some of my own food before rushing back to the restaurant.. but by the time I got back.. SIGMA had finished eating and were just chilling in a separate room.. They'd even had dessert!!! :O Some kind of creme caramel type dessert.. OMGOSH.. :O I was like gutted :( But then Matt said, never mind laa.. And somehow I was hoping that they'd bring out some stuff for me.. or at least dessert. :( boo. And then.. I got woken up. Right. Maybe I should send my dream to Davide where he can tell me the numbers to buy lotto with :P |
Comments