Sale & poo

argh!!

I can only imagine that I have been wearing my new cropped cardi with crocheted back all day with bird poo stuck on the INSIDE of it!!!!!

Cause.. I only JUST noticed some foreign matter stuck to it.. and God forbid... but it does certainly look like bird poop!!

My mind is racing back to the fact that mum's been having issues with birds sitting on her clothes rack in the porch and pooping on the washing... RAAAAHHHH.. damn birds!!!

Hmm.. biohazard as well come to think of it! I just brought poop into the country that could potentially contain all sorts of sh!te... literally =.="

Anyway, of sales?

I went for the Trelise Cooper sale today.. Ah, I am very much the fashion noob. Food really is my forte. haha.

Anyway, stories I've heard about bitchy ladies.. grabbing at clothes... semi true.. it wasn't too madly packed today.. Although, still busy.

Lessons learnt..

1) Can be traumatising.
Seeing women strip down to their underwear only as the 'dressing rooms' were well, just rooms. Haha.

One erm.. older lady traumatised me most.. I can't get that picture outta my mind... Somehow that lady that attacks the policeman in that movie 'Quarantine' comes to mind. The older lady that bites the guy's neck. =.=" Probably cause of her hair? actually, no.. they don't look alike.. What am I talking abt!?!

Anyway, back to the lady. She wore this weird underwear.. It honestly looked like they were absurdly old / too small for her / the garters had lost all its elasticity. The tiny thing was all bunched up, or at least it looked like it did and her bra was all .. wrong... I donno.. it was just traumatising T.T... The underwear, honestly.. argh!! >< How is it that she can afford to be buying Trelise Cooper but yet can't afford proper underwear! Yeesh.

So the lesson is...

wear nicer underwear if you do plan to strip down... Otherwise, take some measures to spare the nice ppl around you of the awful sight? Pls.. :( Do not ever underestimate the power of well fitted underwear!


Which brings me to my 2nd lesson for the day.

I make the mention about the lady being able to afford Trelise Cooper but not underwear... cause,

2) When they say clothing from $25 up.. It's likely to be erm.. double and upwards the price?

At the end of the day, it's STILL designer.. and it's likely to still be more expensive than your everyday brands...

Or maybe only in NZ that applies.

Honestly, it was as if most things were >$100 or close to that mark... I suppose it's good if you wanna buy something that would be worth that money.... like a bright fiery red cropped jacket? :P *hint hint*

Seriously, the prices can still give your hubby a headache if he is the sole breadwinner... or yourself when your Visa bill arrives in the mail / email / when you realise you no longer have anymore $$ on your CC.. ie. max-ed kau kau.

Best move ever?
3) Wear a singlet or something you can slip things over easily.

and with that.. I bid you Good Night!

Comments

Popular Posts