The weirdest phone call yet..
6.39am, 19 Nov 2010.
Was having an absolute shitty emotionally upsetting dream (but that's another story to tell) when my mobile phone rings!
Answer the phone,
Caller: H"I christine! It's Eric.. (I think he said "Ong" as well)."
C: "er.. Hi.."
blablabla..
I ask which Eric is this.. and he's like... "eh.. you don't remember me ar???"
C: *half asleep* "err... no, I can't really think straight.. I'm half asleep?"
caller: "ohh.. shit..i woke u up ar?? Oh.. you got work tomorrow some more right??"
C: *thinks to self* yeaah.. no kidding.. like gotta wake up in an hour???
Caller: "Maybe I should call you back tomorrow?"
C: *thinks to self * (err.. not unless u tell me who you are) "Err.. where do I know you from?"
caller: "From a lot of places la.. I met you in a lot of places before!"
C: "err.. but where?"
Caller: "a lot of places laaa.."
C: "Err.. okay.. you got me on fb right?? (cause only my friends would have me on their fb)"
Caller: "Fb? yeah.. "
C: "Yah.. then msg me on facebook la okay! i damn blur right now... blablabla.. Okay, i wanna go back to sleep now."
Caller: "Yeah.. I think I should go too.. I just got home only.. Just showered.. I guess I better put on some clothes.. I'm getting cold..."
C: O.O WTF???????? "er.. okay.. Bye!!!" *hangs up*
*note*: The above is just a summary of my conversation and may be missing parts of the conversation.. Hello? I was half awake only man !!! =.=
Was having an absolute shitty emotionally upsetting dream (but that's another story to tell) when my mobile phone rings!
Answer the phone,
Caller: H"I christine! It's Eric.. (I think he said "Ong" as well)."
C: "er.. Hi.."
blablabla..
I ask which Eric is this.. and he's like... "eh.. you don't remember me ar???"
C: *half asleep* "err... no, I can't really think straight.. I'm half asleep?"
caller: "ohh.. shit..i woke u up ar?? Oh.. you got work tomorrow some more right??"
C: *thinks to self* yeaah.. no kidding.. like gotta wake up in an hour???
Caller: "Maybe I should call you back tomorrow?"
C: *thinks to self * (err.. not unless u tell me who you are) "Err.. where do I know you from?"
caller: "From a lot of places la.. I met you in a lot of places before!"
C: "err.. but where?"
Caller: "a lot of places laaa.."
C: "Err.. okay.. you got me on fb right?? (cause only my friends would have me on their fb)"
Caller: "Fb? yeah.. "
C: "Yah.. then msg me on facebook la okay! i damn blur right now... blablabla.. Okay, i wanna go back to sleep now."
Caller: "Yeah.. I think I should go too.. I just got home only.. Just showered.. I guess I better put on some clothes.. I'm getting cold..."
C: O.O WTF???????? "er.. okay.. Bye!!!" *hangs up*
*note*: The above is just a summary of my conversation and may be missing parts of the conversation.. Hello? I was half awake only man !!! =.=
Comments