3 weeks till I hit Brisbane / Gold Coast!!!!
I can't believe I'm really going ! woooppsiie yay!!! :D :D
I had a weekend of half good and half bad. The weekend started awful..
Friday night, had a scrumptous meal with Cel.. mm.. so much better than Nando's.. :) Things kind of went custardy after... meh..
Saturday, woke up feeling out of sorts... a residual effect from Friday. Didn't help the weather was as gloomy as gloomy could get! There was no sun shine at all.. just lots of rain, cold and gloom. After my 10am facial, picking Tina's gift up and my dry cleaned jacket, I just slept till 3pm in the afternoon. Went for Tina's b'day dinner later that night. Mmm.. good food :) *burp* I guess it makes up for missing out lunch.. sort of.
Sunday was heaps better.. SUNSHINE with barely a cloud in sight! Okay.. I spotted like 1 or 2... but that was it for the WHOLE DAY!!! I decided that it was too beautiful a day to get stuck at home and spend it in bed... So, I decided to tag along with the bf to go look at his precious cars.. even ending up as being 'insurance' while the boys took off in a Turbo Silvia for fun.. ho hummers.. it was darn awkward just standing around at the person's house.. lalala.. weeiirdd... Test drove one more car and had a biatchy sales man.. hahaha.. cause we didn't buy the car.. duh. Then the best part of the day came :D.. Had food at food alley and super duper yummy gelato at the ferry terminal!! YUMYUM!!!! did some laundry since the weather was so good and went to look for a new denim mini :) Found one, although.. i suspect I bought it more cause I wanted one rather than me really liking it.. oh wells. it's not bad.
I just had a look at my envelope containing my visa receipts.. it's looking as fat as last year's alredy and we're barely into half the year yet! Well, i suppose it's cause i was away for like 1/4 of the year last year.... :P
Today.. was dreadful.. I struggled through work and I spent pretty much my whole day reading posts on fmylife.com. Honestly, it's getting too generic. It used to be mostly quite good but now, honestly.. some of those FMLs are not FML worthy! I think they should be taken down.. Like post secret..screened.
Okay.. I should go off to bed now.. tatalala!!!
crikeys.. falling sick :(
I can't believe I'm really going ! woooppsiie yay!!! :D :D
I had a weekend of half good and half bad. The weekend started awful..
Friday night, had a scrumptous meal with Cel.. mm.. so much better than Nando's.. :) Things kind of went custardy after... meh..
Saturday, woke up feeling out of sorts... a residual effect from Friday. Didn't help the weather was as gloomy as gloomy could get! There was no sun shine at all.. just lots of rain, cold and gloom. After my 10am facial, picking Tina's gift up and my dry cleaned jacket, I just slept till 3pm in the afternoon. Went for Tina's b'day dinner later that night. Mmm.. good food :) *burp* I guess it makes up for missing out lunch.. sort of.
Sunday was heaps better.. SUNSHINE with barely a cloud in sight! Okay.. I spotted like 1 or 2... but that was it for the WHOLE DAY!!! I decided that it was too beautiful a day to get stuck at home and spend it in bed... So, I decided to tag along with the bf to go look at his precious cars.. even ending up as being 'insurance' while the boys took off in a Turbo Silvia for fun.. ho hummers.. it was darn awkward just standing around at the person's house.. lalala.. weeiirdd... Test drove one more car and had a biatchy sales man.. hahaha.. cause we didn't buy the car.. duh. Then the best part of the day came :D.. Had food at food alley and super duper yummy gelato at the ferry terminal!! YUMYUM!!!! did some laundry since the weather was so good and went to look for a new denim mini :) Found one, although.. i suspect I bought it more cause I wanted one rather than me really liking it.. oh wells. it's not bad.
I just had a look at my envelope containing my visa receipts.. it's looking as fat as last year's alredy and we're barely into half the year yet! Well, i suppose it's cause i was away for like 1/4 of the year last year.... :P
Today.. was dreadful.. I struggled through work and I spent pretty much my whole day reading posts on fmylife.com. Honestly, it's getting too generic. It used to be mostly quite good but now, honestly.. some of those FMLs are not FML worthy! I think they should be taken down.. Like post secret..screened.
Okay.. I should go off to bed now.. tatalala!!!
crikeys.. falling sick :(
Comments