Watched Star Trek.... quite kan cheong also huh?
In an effort to try and make sure I don't end up asking Matt a gazillion questions being lost from the movie (although, i guess i didn't need to cause JJ Abrahams.. (dunno how to spell) made the show for non-Trekkies like me too) making him real grumpy at me.. I decided to wikipedia Star Trek and read up about it.... Yeah, fine... then I read the movie's page and it was an interesting read... until.. I realised, "Oh gee.. I pretty much knew the storyline =.="""" " No spoiler alert also!!!!!!! huh... all i wanted was a synopsis... well, not an extended one.
In the end, it wasn't too bad as there was still the story development and the 'synopsis' didn't go into much detail..
Things to be thankful for:
- Found a carpark relatively easily
- The person leaving gave us the carparking docket for FREE!!
- Saw the colourful light display on the Town Hall
- Mr. Caleb Matafeo is an angel who gave us two random tickets to a comedy show tomorrow. LOL!!
- Hung out with friends :)
I was grumpy earlier as I am quite tired.. and plus I was stressed & worried that we won't be able to get good seats as it was free seating. But made it on time.. thanks to the easy parking (Thank God :D). Wolfed down dinner to quickly go to cinema to get good seats.
Can't complain :)
In an effort to try and make sure I don't end up asking Matt a gazillion questions being lost from the movie (although, i guess i didn't need to cause JJ Abrahams.. (dunno how to spell) made the show for non-Trekkies like me too) making him real grumpy at me.. I decided to wikipedia Star Trek and read up about it.... Yeah, fine... then I read the movie's page and it was an interesting read... until.. I realised, "Oh gee.. I pretty much knew the storyline =.="""" " No spoiler alert also!!!!!!! huh... all i wanted was a synopsis... well, not an extended one.
In the end, it wasn't too bad as there was still the story development and the 'synopsis' didn't go into much detail..
Things to be thankful for:
- Found a carpark relatively easily
- The person leaving gave us the carparking docket for FREE!!
- Saw the colourful light display on the Town Hall
- Mr. Caleb Matafeo is an angel who gave us two random tickets to a comedy show tomorrow. LOL!!
- Hung out with friends :)
I was grumpy earlier as I am quite tired.. and plus I was stressed & worried that we won't be able to get good seats as it was free seating. But made it on time.. thanks to the easy parking (Thank God :D). Wolfed down dinner to quickly go to cinema to get good seats.
Can't complain :)
Comments