Haih.. why have I become such a grumpy arrogant biatch...
I wonder what factors have propelled me into such habits.. >.<
I'm quite impatient, I snap at people.. I can't stand people who are a bit slower.. I think myself as being 'supreme'. I keep trying to remind myself to be humble because I realise that I have a really bad arrogant habit.
I really have to keep reminding myself not to be arrogant.. especially when I'm at work! I really have to not be so grumpy and impatient too.
Hmm.. I also have to watch the way I say stuff.. how I say it.. A lot of times, I say things the wrong way when I mean something else. Haihhh.. Terrible..
Today, my sis and I got into an argument and I nearly wanted to whack her with a broom for saying something blah.. I got really really really mad and upset at her that I just wanted to whack some sense into her. People really shouldn't say things when they're mad..
I also don't get how we've just become such an uncouth society that the use of curse words like "F*ck" is so common, acceptable and the 'norm'. Well, yeah.. it is widely used nowadays. I use it too when I'm really pissed off.... But I should really NOT use it. What's wrong if I want to have a home, a sanctuary away from people cursing? It really aggravates me when she uses that word... sprinkles it freely everywhere. She told me to deal with it because we live in a western society... Er.... okay.. so living in a western society sees me having to conform and allow the use of the word "F*ck" freely?
I'm thinking of maybe moving out.. although, I'm not entirely keen.. Just wondering, how much are your peeps paying a week for rent?
I wonder what factors have propelled me into such habits.. >.<
I'm quite impatient, I snap at people.. I can't stand people who are a bit slower.. I think myself as being 'supreme'. I keep trying to remind myself to be humble because I realise that I have a really bad arrogant habit.
I really have to keep reminding myself not to be arrogant.. especially when I'm at work! I really have to not be so grumpy and impatient too.
Hmm.. I also have to watch the way I say stuff.. how I say it.. A lot of times, I say things the wrong way when I mean something else. Haihhh.. Terrible..
Today, my sis and I got into an argument and I nearly wanted to whack her with a broom for saying something blah.. I got really really really mad and upset at her that I just wanted to whack some sense into her. People really shouldn't say things when they're mad..
I also don't get how we've just become such an uncouth society that the use of curse words like "F*ck" is so common, acceptable and the 'norm'. Well, yeah.. it is widely used nowadays. I use it too when I'm really pissed off.... But I should really NOT use it. What's wrong if I want to have a home, a sanctuary away from people cursing? It really aggravates me when she uses that word... sprinkles it freely everywhere. She told me to deal with it because we live in a western society... Er.... okay.. so living in a western society sees me having to conform and allow the use of the word "F*ck" freely?
I'm thinking of maybe moving out.. although, I'm not entirely keen.. Just wondering, how much are your peeps paying a week for rent?
Comments