Happity happity happity
The things you come across while watching day time tv... while at home sick.
It's stuck in my head now.. LOL!!!
Update on my letter to MAF
On Wednesday, I got a call on my work phone. I didn't answer thinking that whoever it is would leave a voice message if they really needed me. About 15 mins later, whilst driving to work, I got a call on my personal mobile. I answered as it was a 'withheld' number. So, I answered. Turns out it was a MAF officer asking me some questions.
I have a suspicion that they looked me up on the database and found me. Then, they called my work phone... but then I didn't answer so they called my personal mobile. Cause I checked my work phone and a number I didn't recognise but from within the organisation was listed.. interesting.
Thing is, I gave them the wrong info and I want to correct it, but, I don't know who to call or to inform!!! =.=""" Duh.. The guy's supposed to call back / respond. None yet.. Oh well.. we'll wait and see.
Happity Happity Happity Happity lived in a borough in Palmerston North!
Comments