Monday morning action.

"..and no.. i caused a ruckus at home but no one was home to witness it.
 
:(
 
I donno!!!!!!!!!!!must be your plants la T.T
 
I screamed... ran around in a circle.... got a toothpick... then realised. shit.. it'll crawl up my toothpick onto my hand.. grabbed tissue... poked poked it... got it on my tissue..... screamed again.. cause it started moving... considered what to do with it.... *eh hem* which included leaving it outside.. then figured.. oh shite. doreen will kill me.. hehehhee.. so i did a brave thing... and killed it... while lamenting the death ... while whacking it a lot to make sure it was truly dead... while saying sorry.. and going "oh poor thing.. eeeeeeeeeee"
 
ah.. there we go. took a full 5 mins at least i would say.
 
and that... is why.. i cannot do gardening. "
 
What is this in relation to?
 
I found a caterpillar on my reusable bag that I use to cart food to work in.
 
Guess what my sis said?
 
She found three green 'catties' on her chrysanthemum plant and tied it up in a bag..... put it in the rubbish bin......
 
The caterpillar i saw today was green... omgosh... was there a jail break from the rubbish bin??? ACK!

 

Comments

Popular Posts