Sometimes I really feel like I know jack all about my job.. :(

I feel quite useless at it to be honest.. cause I keep asking for help.. and what I am doing seems to be lacking in every way possible. I thought I was good at communicating... well, I thought wrong. Perhaps I'm good at communicating in a certain manner, but not professionally.. I get stumped too easily. Sigh..

In other news.. I made the wrong booking for flights.. T.T Book the return date for a full week later than I intended to come back.. arghh.. it was an intense 20 mins waiting to get through to an operator.. omgosh.. I was SOOOo relieved when she just straight away said, "I'll cancel your ticket and then you can go online and re-book..."

So so happy...

That teaches me to not multi-task and be sleepy at the same time... Yeah, next time wait till 'Brothers and Sisters' finishes before I book flights... hey.. what?? Kan cheong part mar!!

Man, I'm going to be so so broke... Am booking all flights for my future travel now... eep.

Okay, sleepy.. gonna watch some grey's and it's off to bed... Mmm.. katen jelly drink :D

Comments

Popular Posts