In this day and age, many of us are at a lost of where to head in this life of ours..
I sometimes think that we are just spoilt with choices... Therein lies one of biggest problems.
Sigh.
Purpose..
I need to learn to be less neurotic. Must. not. let. my. neurotism. take. charge. of. my. life.
Hello.. time for a change... time to be less stubborn and well, filled with inertia...
God, help me... I'm serious.. I need help.
Reading the post two blog posts ago, I now realise how in tune I am with my body... well, at least more than I used to be. I now know how to recognise the subtle changes that occur on a monthly basis... and I have learnt to understand my body. Wow... wisdom.
Had some yummy bakedrice spaghetti (bf's dish but nomnom-ed off him :P) today.. oo.. a place that does the white sauce baked rice/spaghetti!! woohoo.. :) not bad prices too..Only problem.. it's all the way out East in Pakuranga.. Ah well, new place to hang out at next time? :P
On a side note, it'll be perfectly fine for me to refer to the 'east' side, Howick, soon.. As I commonly do anyway.. which isn't exactly entirely correct.. but with the new Supercity coming into effect, that ward will now be named Howick I think. Not sure of the area covered in that ward.. but haha.. Howick it will be! :P
Alright, time for bed too.
I sometimes think that we are just spoilt with choices... Therein lies one of biggest problems.
Sigh.
Purpose..
I need to learn to be less neurotic. Must. not. let. my. neurotism. take. charge. of. my. life.
Hello.. time for a change... time to be less stubborn and well, filled with inertia...
God, help me... I'm serious.. I need help.
Reading the post two blog posts ago, I now realise how in tune I am with my body... well, at least more than I used to be. I now know how to recognise the subtle changes that occur on a monthly basis... and I have learnt to understand my body. Wow... wisdom.
Had some yummy baked
On a side note, it'll be perfectly fine for me to refer to the 'east' side, Howick, soon.. As I commonly do anyway.. which isn't exactly entirely correct.. but with the new Supercity coming into effect, that ward will now be named Howick I think. Not sure of the area covered in that ward.. but haha.. Howick it will be! :P
Alright, time for bed too.
Comments