This is when...
I wish I was in a more creative environment. Right now, in my brain, I'm fantasizing about bursting out into song to prove to my colleague that although my humming may suck, my singing's not half bad and she can stick it. Wish I were in Glee right now. I hate my 'prison'. I just want to sing or hum. It helps me calm myself down in times of worry, stress or when just simply need a pick me up. Even if it's funny, I don't quite think it's funny.. Who's so one kind go and tap people on their shoulders to tell them, albeit with a smile and jokingly, to "stick to my day job"... judging by my humming.. Uhm... how does that even relate?? =.="" I never proclaimed that I was going to join Idol or anything. I mean, I'm just humming for goodness sake =.=" who the heck can hum properly anyway? =.=" |
Comments