It's either me, or I don't know what.
Technology is meant to simplify things. Yet, why is it that I end up wasting so much time trying to get something right!
I give up.
I'm going back to the old school way. I'm so annoyed and frustrated now. It's really taking the joy out of photoblogging. The reason why I haven't done so in a while is because it's so troublesome and tedious now to photoblog. For some reason, it was easier on my old computer. Now, it's just more time consuming and irritating. Almost every time I want to photoblog i end up getting frustarted and really agitated. It's so bloody effing annoying that I just wanna give up. shittiest piece of shit ever.
Grr.
Technology is meant to simplify things. Yet, why is it that I end up wasting so much time trying to get something right!
I give up.
I'm going back to the old school way. I'm so annoyed and frustrated now. It's really taking the joy out of photoblogging. The reason why I haven't done so in a while is because it's so troublesome and tedious now to photoblog. For some reason, it was easier on my old computer. Now, it's just more time consuming and irritating. Almost every time I want to photoblog i end up getting frustarted and really agitated. It's so bloody effing annoying that I just wanna give up. shittiest piece of shit ever.
Grr.
Comments