Photoblog: 1 year 1 month Anniversary
Just a few photos from last night, thought I should put them in a separate post from the previous one.
Anyway, because we still had not celebrated our one year anniversary, we celebrated our one year and one month (because I wanted to.. bwahahhahaha.. and cause I think it's a bit silly that it's already our one year and one month and still not celebrated our one year! hey, it's a BIG thing for me okay:( )

Dinner was at Hamerheads. (eeyerr.. the whole time I was smiling properly and just as I move my mouth he snapped the photo:( and I didn't wanna ask him to take another one. sniff sniff)

My dish. market fish(john Dory) with a medley of seafood :)

Matt's Snapper with risotto.. mm.. risotto was good. The way I like it.
Sorry the pics aren't nice.. cuz hehehe.. I didn't wanna flash away *shy*
My gift to him:

A scrapbook of photos of our year together
A few pages out of it:


Some of the photos are removable. So, the cover photo(top most photo) can be replaced to anyone that is removable)
So, the story from the night?
I am so proud of myself! Hehe.. Yes!!! I no more an absolute wine noob now. wahahhaha.. I ordered two glasses of chardonnays for us. One from matakana winery and another from Wither Hills.
When the wine came, I sniffed at it... mm.. SOMETHING was odd.. It didn't smell right!
Tasted it... OH hoohOoooo!!! Tastes and SMELLS a lot like a Sauv blanc than a Chardonnay. So, I asked the waiter whether I'd been given a Sauv or a chardonnay. Haha.. Turns out they gave me the WRONG thing. kuakua kua..
Why? I smelled Cat's PEE!!!! hahhahahahhaha.. shuddup.. I'm serious.. Cat's pee is a distinctive characteristic of NZ Sauv Blancs.. Among the GREEN notes. hehehe..
Bloody well spent that $500. Best paper to have done.. EVER!
*cough*.. hahaha.. Better not let my programme director know that's the reason to do that paper. kakkaka..
Oh, and when the replacement came.. they gave me another glass of the MATAKANA Chardonnay -.-" .. grrrrr...
Finally.. the right glass came.
OH.. and dunno if I was too tired or my alco tolerance just super sucks now. I felt so high from it.. I couldn't walk straight.. yeesh.. hehehe.. in fact.. kinda blur after that. Dessert feels a bit of a blur. But we went to Farrolls AND Movenpick. Yes, my bf had 3 scoops of ice-cream cause he wasn't happy with the passionfruit ice-cream from Farrolls. But.. the fudge cake.. mmm...
came home, and slept. tralallaa.. that's all. Okay, now make sure you read the previous post!!
When the wine came, I sniffed at it... mm.. SOMETHING was odd.. It didn't smell right!
Tasted it... OH hoohOoooo!!! Tastes and SMELLS a lot like a Sauv blanc than a Chardonnay. So, I asked the waiter whether I'd been given a Sauv or a chardonnay. Haha.. Turns out they gave me the WRONG thing. kuakua kua..
Why? I smelled Cat's PEE!!!! hahhahahahhaha.. shuddup.. I'm serious.. Cat's pee is a distinctive characteristic of NZ Sauv Blancs.. Among the GREEN notes. hehehe..
Bloody well spent that $500. Best paper to have done.. EVER!
*cough*.. hahaha.. Better not let my programme director know that's the reason to do that paper. kakkaka..
Oh, and when the replacement came.. they gave me another glass of the MATAKANA Chardonnay -.-" .. grrrrr...
Finally.. the right glass came.
OH.. and dunno if I was too tired or my alco tolerance just super sucks now. I felt so high from it.. I couldn't walk straight.. yeesh.. hehehe.. in fact.. kinda blur after that. Dessert feels a bit of a blur. But we went to Farrolls AND Movenpick. Yes, my bf had 3 scoops of ice-cream cause he wasn't happy with the passionfruit ice-cream from Farrolls. But.. the fudge cake.. mmm...
came home, and slept. tralallaa.. that's all. Okay, now make sure you read the previous post!!
Comments