Blogging from work. Yes, very risque but wth. I'm having a super bad day.

Haih.. okaylah.. it wasn't TOO bad.. A little emotional, tired.. very tired for some strange reason. Didn't get good enough sleep. Was constantly dreaming.

Dreamt something weird. One was that the guy I was involved with (not Matt), his mum (Not matt's mum!) or someone wanted to get rid of me and like accused me of stealing. Then like.. don't know la.. there was a lot of going around in circles.. I remember climbing some stairs.. groan. Think that was a result of watching too much chinese drama.

Haih. Then other things are just affecting me and sh*t.

I just put a rheology test in just now. Going great. Until I went back when the test 'ended' and realised.. wth.. what happened to the test attachment?? O.o wth.. I started the test without fully attaching everything and yay! the sample was sitting there for like an hour... great.. I don't have enough sample. Hooray.

Okay, it's just one of those days.. just let me bitch won't you?

A friend and I talked yesterday. Friend brought up some issues.. Issues which I thought I was the only one who noticed... Until another friend approached me to talk about it which made me feel better because I realised that I was not the only one that realised this. Then this other friend talks to me about it too.. and well, I guess at least I know I'm not being prejudiced and all that jazz.. nor am I being bitter.

I am genuinely concerned.. or at least, I hope I am. I know what some people are capable of and I know how fragile some people are. So, yes.. I'm worrying myself silly and being frustrated at the same time for the situation that I am in. Cause I simply don't know what to do or how to handle sh*t like this.

To ignore is fine, until someone brings it up or something calls my attention to the matter. Which fine, doesn't matter but I guess I push it to the back of my mind that I don't realise that it's genuinely upsetting me.

Look, I have this thing called intuition. Most of the time, my intuition is spot-on. There have been many times where I just felt uncomfortable with a person from the beginning. Yet, I still give people the chance to proof me otherwise. Though, in the end, I just find that most of the time, my intuition was pretty spot-on. Sometimes, I suppose it could be just me finding fault with that person but overall, I try to keep an open mind about things and not be so closed-minded.

Still, when two people seem to agree with me on what I think is right, I can't help but feel a bit hopeless. Yes, maybe I should step back, ignore and stand there watching to see what happens and just be there when needed. Still, having seen what's happened before. I can't help but feel a tad frustrated that what's happened.. is happening again.

I'm a little tired of this more because I get too involved emotionally and it does tire me out.

Sigh.. in times like this. I wonder how come life couldn't be a bit like a musical or silence is filled with music that you like. Maybe even better if I could just instantly turn on this mute function where people won't be able to hear me singing/humming to myself. Music is therapy to me.

Comments

Popular Posts