Feeling a bit nostalgic.
There are things that seem to be cue-ing me to feel something odd within me.
Mm.. chinese new year's definitely quiet here in NZ. That's for sure. Doesn't feel like it at all... what with everyone working.
I wonder what's in store for me this year... don't we always?
Will I change more... If I do, will it be for the better?
I have my hopes for this year and I have my reservations as well.
I am optimistic, yet afraid.
Good grief.. So many things I'd like to do and what not yet I just simply can't make it, bad timing or something. It's upsetting. :(
Oh well, first day of CNY... must be optimistic!
post-edit:
You know, I think I've simply given up and accepted that I just no longer have that zest I had as a younger me, two years or so ago. I guess it's just a matter of accepting change, as long as they are not detrimental. I guess I've toned down in a way. Maybe even more reserved. hmm.. I guess that's how we roll. Gotta go. tata.
There are things that seem to be cue-ing me to feel something odd within me.
Mm.. chinese new year's definitely quiet here in NZ. That's for sure. Doesn't feel like it at all... what with everyone working.
I wonder what's in store for me this year... don't we always?
Will I change more... If I do, will it be for the better?
I have my hopes for this year and I have my reservations as well.
I am optimistic, yet afraid.
Good grief.. So many things I'd like to do and what not yet I just simply can't make it, bad timing or something. It's upsetting. :(
Oh well, first day of CNY... must be optimistic!
post-edit:
You know, I think I've simply given up and accepted that I just no longer have that zest I had as a younger me, two years or so ago. I guess it's just a matter of accepting change, as long as they are not detrimental. I guess I've toned down in a way. Maybe even more reserved. hmm.. I guess that's how we roll. Gotta go. tata.
Comments