OMgoodness wth..

I think... the guy I sat next to on the plane called my work and asked for me and basically interrogated my SUPERVISOR about why I wasn't at work!

Basically, yesterday, on the flight.. I was reading my journals and didn't bother talking to anyone. The moment I put away my journal (and trying to sleep, mind you), he started talking to me. So fine, I be friendly and I just make conversation. So, at the end of the flight.. he asks for a pen.. okaayy.. He gives me his business card and writes his mobile number on the card.. Fine... I just accept it out of er.. courtesy meaning to never again look at the card or call back.

OKay..

But then, at the presentation today, my supervisor tells me "oh.. someone by the name of William called asking for you."

I was like .. "Huh?? william?? William who?? O.o??"

Then she tells me that she told him that I wasn't there and he was something like "Doesn't she work here?" to which she replied "yes, but she's off-site today".. and he asks like "Off-site where??" and sort of like asks her so many questions!!

THANK GOD my supervisor is SMART and suspected that it wasn't someone I was close with.. ALSO... thank GOD my supervisor is understanding and is not one to be suspicious of me.. Imagine how RUDE it'd be for someone to call up asking for ME... then interrogating my SUPERVISOR.. Such bad image man.


Anyway, in other good news.. presentation went well.. hehe.. and, I managed to get first in the student presentation out of 12 people. :) Got a $100 Whitcoulls voucher. Thinking of spending some to get something for my supervisor.. and someone special.

Okay, that's all from me now. Back in palmy.. :( I nearly cried in the airport and my bf was like "haihhh-.-.. only 3 weeks you'll see me again la!!!" XP cannot meh? hmfft..

Comments

Popular Posts