Just a quickie,

Yesterday, I got a surprise visit from some random folks, today's the 17th month of something, and tomorrow's V day.

To elaborate,

Yesterday, Celest, Roger, and their friends Raymond and.. mm.. sze wei? (er.. not too sure.. will ask Celest when I see her online later... ) made a random decision to stop by Palmy! Yes.. the Palmy where I'm at..

hahhaa. took those 4 around.. looking for dinner.. omgoodness.. now I know that most food places in Palmy close at exceptionally early hours.. though, I guess it's reasonable in this place. heh.. finally ended up in noodle house.. Oddly enough.. they were WASHING everything.. including the stove etc etc.. but then they still cooked after that.. damn.. weird. Moreover, we weren't the last customers.

Randomly walked around the square then a quick visit to Massey Uni.. Roger sure had fun laughing at Palmy and taking pictures so that he could mock his friends who attend Massey Uni.

Today, my arms are aching from swimming.. groan.. arms.. are very.. weak/unfit..Not only that.. after swimming I actually felt dizzy... kind of nearly blacked out.. also wasn't very stable and probably could have flopped back into the pool while trying to get out... and in the spa as well.. groan.. need.more.exercise.

Tomorrow, I have a date... lol.. yes.. I'm going for dinner with a friend.. tsk tsk. No Valentine for me.. again :(.. I am starting to believe that I'm destined to not be able to celebrate V day.. I know.. it's all commercialised yada yada.. but haiyah... I am, admittedly, a humongous sucker for it... so sue me.

Lol.. okay.. that's all for now. bed time! Happy V day everyone!

(actually, I've published this post 2 times previously but keep editing and adding stuff.. ahhaha.. first i only wrote abt yesterday, then i added about today.. then i'm finally adding for tomorrow.. okay.. really gtg sleep.. night!)

Comments

Popular Posts