The last haircut lasted.... 3 days.. hahhahaa...

I didn't like it.. I came home Sunday, thought I may check it out after washing my hair.. Washed my hair.. Looked at it and I thought I looked funny.... Too square.. I just looked like I'm wearing a helmet.. granted.. my hairstyle memang looks a bit like a helmet. But heck.. this was like seriously helmety... and.... I looked EXACTLY like a Japanese doll.... Seriously.. Like this :

*elevator music plays while I look for the most exaggerated picture*


*found it here

Cut it so that it's much much shorter at the back now and it's graduated but I didn't touch the front side bits.. it ain't square anymore and I is a happy camper.. I put in some colour... but mmm.. I think she didn't do a very good job cause you can't see the colour much.. or rather, doesn't seem like I have had any colour done. The colour's a bit dark I think and she's done it a bit too deep in.. Pooies. Oh well... at least the cut is right this time :D




I nearly got into a car accident today.. partly in a small way cause I was being impatient but the driver in front was careless. First, I was on the left lane and the other driver on the right. The car then drives into my lane without signalling and I flash my headlights. The car then proceeds to move to the left of the road and slows down as if wanting to stop. So, I get annoyed and think that they're stopping and move right to overtake. Suddenly.. the car just VEERS RIGHT!!! As if like the person wanted to make a bloody U-Turn... WITHOUT indicating!!!!!! I slam on my brakes while blasting my car horn and that person in front stops too =.="""""""""" DOODE.... Why are you stopping unless you want to make like a U-turn or something right? EEJIT!!! Missed the car by mere inches! I think even as close as an INCH. I think the person got too frightened and moved to the left to stop. I was shaking but was pretty okay.. Just all the adrenaline made me shake..

That's not the only thing today. On the way to work.. I was happily driving when suddenly I hear this really loud annoying scraping sound.. I thought it was my radio playing up when I see it's the wiper. I notice that the rubber filler had moved up a little. I stopped using my wiper and only used it when necessary.. The sound was just so painful.. ugh.. Parked my car and tried fixing it but only made things worse... the clip holding it down just FELL OFF and the rubber thing just came out! arrghh.. Panicked and started asking everyone.. Lucky.. Thanks for Ali.. Hehehe.. he managed to direct me in the right direction. Got it fixed for $14.00.. Yeah, I probably could've gotten it cheaper but hmm... the wiper refills were $12.00 but I paid $2.00 for them to fit in for me.. BAH... so sue me.. I don't have the right equipment la okay! XP

hahahaha..

So, that was my day today.. Trallalalala..

So mundane huh ? :P

Comments

Popular Posts