Today was a disaster of sorts..
The work car I was driving got its right side view mirror swiped and the mirror basically fell out and shattered. Car was parked on Atkinson Ave when that happened. Sigh.. I had to drive back on the motorway without the sideview mirror... it's scary.. you can't check your mirror to see if you can safely change lanes!
I rushed to badminton to meet Ali and Matt.. Only to find out there was some major communication break down which saw Ali and I both at the baddy place waiting... for someone... with badminton racquets to turn up. Suffice to say, it was a lost cause. Rushing like a madwoman & turning out to be a lost cause - 1; Christine - 0.
I got stuck in a 3 hour computer training. i learnt a bit.. Not entirely useless.. but very boring nonetheless.. Thank goodness it was a computer training.. so I had email access.. Nutty co-workers were just emailing each other.. fine, I participated too.. not to their extent though. hehehe.
The work car I was driving got its right side view mirror swiped and the mirror basically fell out and shattered. Car was parked on Atkinson Ave when that happened. Sigh.. I had to drive back on the motorway without the sideview mirror... it's scary.. you can't check your mirror to see if you can safely change lanes!
I rushed to badminton to meet Ali and Matt.. Only to find out there was some major communication break down which saw Ali and I both at the baddy place waiting... for someone... with badminton racquets to turn up. Suffice to say, it was a lost cause. Rushing like a madwoman & turning out to be a lost cause - 1; Christine - 0.
I got stuck in a 3 hour computer training. i learnt a bit.. Not entirely useless.. but very boring nonetheless.. Thank goodness it was a computer training.. so I had email access.. Nutty co-workers were just emailing each other.. fine, I participated too.. not to their extent though. hehehe.
Comments