Calamari, non onion.
[etselec] [ je suis de l'étrange ] says:
eh wait
what calamari
[etselec] [ je suis de l'étrange ] says:
that was prawn
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
got prawn
and got calamari
both
[etselec] [ je suis de l'étrange ] says:
no a
i only saw prawn
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
got
[etselec] [ je suis de l'étrange ] says:
no calamari
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
2 plates
[etselec] [ je suis de l'étrange ] says:
whereeee
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
ROFL
[etselec] [ je suis de l'étrange ] says:
is it the rings thing

wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
halo
yahhhh
ROFL
[etselec] [ je suis de l'étrange ] says:
that's onion
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
nooo
that's calamari
ROFL
omgawd
i wanna blog this
hahahhaha
[etselec] [ je suis de l'étrange ] says:
lolz
do it
ahahah
On the side, I had an awesome time yesterday.. It just went by TOO fast.. :( I really wish I could do it all over again!!! Thanks ya'll.. You were an awesome bunch! :D
eh wait
what calamari
[etselec] [ je suis de l'étrange ] says:
that was prawn
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
got prawn
and got calamari
both
[etselec] [ je suis de l'étrange ] says:
no a
i only saw prawn
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
got
[etselec] [ je suis de l'étrange ] says:
no calamari
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
2 plates
[etselec] [ je suis de l'étrange ] says:
whereeee
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
ROFL
[etselec] [ je suis de l'étrange ] says:
is it the rings thing

wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
halo
yahhhh
ROFL
[etselec] [ je suis de l'étrange ] says:
that's onion
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
nooo
that's calamari
ROFL
omgawd
i wanna blog this
hahahhaha
[etselec] [ je suis de l'étrange ] says:
lolz
do it
ahahah
~~@~~
On the side, I had an awesome time yesterday.. It just went by TOO fast.. :( I really wish I could do it all over again!!! Thanks ya'll.. You were an awesome bunch! :D
Comments