Dreams..
In another episode of Christine's wild dreams.
There are 3 scenarios:
Scenario 1:
I was at Lucy's workplace. They were having some kind of social networking event of some sort. I was purchasing something like tickets in advance at the reception. Lucy then comes up to say, "Hi" cause she saw me... I then take leave soon, leaving the tickets in her posession rather than take it with me to make things easier.
Scenario 2:
There was a group of us. For some reason, we had to go to this other 'reality' world. The only way to get there was through my boss' (didn't look anything like my real boss.. but yeah.. can't really remember the features) phone. So, we gather and then start making our way to the 'place'.. The boss gets the portal like thing through text messaging or something. Then, we land in that other 'reality' where I know I've been stabbed and losing my life in the other 'reality'. But I knew it would be alright cause my boss is supposed to have special powers to heal me. Something goes wrong though. My boss isn't healing me. I am hovering over like a spirit because I am unable to enter my body in the other reality. I'm glad that it doesn't hurt because I'd already been stabbed. I'm just hovering and waiting. Turns out my 'boss' isn't my actual 'boss'. It's someone who's impersonating him and looks like him (probably makeup?). My real boss is sitting in a restaurant waiting for us or someone to turn up. He's been duped, as have we. I know that there wasn't much time left for me and I was hoping that he'd quickly realise that he'd been tricked as we still had not turned up at the restaurant.
Scenario 3:
I was in Wellington. I was walking along the streets with my bf. We were walking along when I seemingly recognised someone who was from my high school in Malaysia. Someone I knew of but didn't know personally. Then I tell my bf, "Hey, they're malaysians and that girl's from my school last time!"
I am reaching a corner soon and just at the bend, someone passes me and I recognise that person! It's Shiau Wei and she seems like she's wanting to escape my view while trying to quickly go around the corner. I call out to her and she sheepishly comes out of the corner. I thought it odd and asked, "Why are you avoiding me?".. I might not have asked that.. but I know I thought it weird that she hadn't stopped to say, "Hi". As I round the corner I realise I recognise more people I knew!
It was Calvin and 'the gang'! They yell out "Surprise!!". I think that it's for my birthday for some reason? Belated surprise? I don't know.. I thank Matt for helping organise... as I think it's him that did so. I was very happy. Really really happy. However, for some strange reason, I felt paranoid that I wasn't wearing anything but my underwear and no pants?? Probably cause I was waking up intermittently? I don't know.. O.o?? The gang is here on a 1 month trip and I start wondering if I could take leave to accompany them a bit as well. We sit down for a meal at an Italian place. I think, the food wasn't too good or not to their taste. Somehow.. I know that it had been on specials.. Then that's about it. I woke up after.
So there you have it, I was stabbed, almost dying, surprised, really happy... I wonder if that's how dreams are like all the time, only most of the time, I don't remember
There are 3 scenarios:
Scenario 1:
I was at Lucy's workplace. They were having some kind of social networking event of some sort. I was purchasing something like tickets in advance at the reception. Lucy then comes up to say, "Hi" cause she saw me... I then take leave soon, leaving the tickets in her posession rather than take it with me to make things easier.
Scenario 2:
There was a group of us. For some reason, we had to go to this other 'reality' world. The only way to get there was through my boss' (didn't look anything like my real boss.. but yeah.. can't really remember the features) phone. So, we gather and then start making our way to the 'place'.. The boss gets the portal like thing through text messaging or something. Then, we land in that other 'reality' where I know I've been stabbed and losing my life in the other 'reality'. But I knew it would be alright cause my boss is supposed to have special powers to heal me. Something goes wrong though. My boss isn't healing me. I am hovering over like a spirit because I am unable to enter my body in the other reality. I'm glad that it doesn't hurt because I'd already been stabbed. I'm just hovering and waiting. Turns out my 'boss' isn't my actual 'boss'. It's someone who's impersonating him and looks like him (probably makeup?). My real boss is sitting in a restaurant waiting for us or someone to turn up. He's been duped, as have we. I know that there wasn't much time left for me and I was hoping that he'd quickly realise that he'd been tricked as we still had not turned up at the restaurant.
Scenario 3:
I was in Wellington. I was walking along the streets with my bf. We were walking along when I seemingly recognised someone who was from my high school in Malaysia. Someone I knew of but didn't know personally. Then I tell my bf, "Hey, they're malaysians and that girl's from my school last time!"
I am reaching a corner soon and just at the bend, someone passes me and I recognise that person! It's Shiau Wei and she seems like she's wanting to escape my view while trying to quickly go around the corner. I call out to her and she sheepishly comes out of the corner. I thought it odd and asked, "Why are you avoiding me?".. I might not have asked that.. but I know I thought it weird that she hadn't stopped to say, "Hi". As I round the corner I realise I recognise more people I knew!
It was Calvin and 'the gang'! They yell out "Surprise!!". I think that it's for my birthday for some reason? Belated surprise? I don't know.. I thank Matt for helping organise... as I think it's him that did so. I was very happy. Really really happy. However, for some strange reason, I felt paranoid that I wasn't wearing anything but my underwear and no pants?? Probably cause I was waking up intermittently? I don't know.. O.o?? The gang is here on a 1 month trip and I start wondering if I could take leave to accompany them a bit as well. We sit down for a meal at an Italian place. I think, the food wasn't too good or not to their taste. Somehow.. I know that it had been on specials.. Then that's about it. I woke up after.
So there you have it, I was stabbed, almost dying, surprised, really happy... I wonder if that's how dreams are like all the time, only most of the time, I don't remember
Comments