Happy 'Suku Century' Birthday to me...
and may the joy of giving spread to you too !!
heheh..
Right.. I have officially turned... 25.. jeng jeng jeng...
Anyway, this year.. Idon't want birthday presents.. well, actually I DO want presents... but...
I WANT YOU TO DONATE TO MY CHOSEN CHARITY PLEASE!!!!!
For your info, I have chosen to go with Pillars, an organisation that works with children who have a parent (or possibly even parents!)who are in prison. These children are found to be susceptible to falling into the trap of inter-generational crime. So, breaking this cycle will definitely be a BIG positive!! For more information, you can visit the organisation's website.
I would really really appreciate it if you could take a moment to visit my donation page, 'Suku' century present drop off =) and perhaps make a wee donation of whatever you would like to :)
Much appreciated even if it's just $1.00..
Benefits:
- Kick start the new year with a feel good feel that comes from making life better for someone less privileged!!!
- Start collecting your karma points for the year..
- Get a thousand virtual (and real if you want) hugs from meh!!!
- My love?
- OI!!! My birthday laaa.. takkan don wanna give me present??? CHEWWW!!
And if there's something which I could do to motivate you to donate.... well, feel free to talk to me about it! heheh.. I'm quite.. sporting.... quite.. :P
My blog probably is NOT the best way to publicise this due to its limited readership... but oh well.. pretty please!!! :D
heheh..
Right.. I have officially turned... 25.. jeng jeng jeng...
Anyway, this year.. I
I WANT YOU TO DONATE TO MY CHOSEN CHARITY PLEASE!!!!!
For your info, I have chosen to go with Pillars, an organisation that works with children who have a parent (or possibly even parents!)who are in prison. These children are found to be susceptible to falling into the trap of inter-generational crime. So, breaking this cycle will definitely be a BIG positive!! For more information, you can visit the organisation's website.
I would really really appreciate it if you could take a moment to visit my donation page, 'Suku' century present drop off =) and perhaps make a wee donation of whatever you would like to :)
Much appreciated even if it's just $1.00..
Benefits:
- Kick start the new year with a feel good feel that comes from making life better for someone less privileged!!!
- Start collecting your karma points for the year..
- Get a thousand virtual (and real if you want) hugs from meh!!!
- My love?
- OI!!! My birthday laaa.. takkan don wanna give me present??? CHEWWW!!
And if there's something which I could do to motivate you to donate.... well, feel free to talk to me about it! heheh.. I'm quite.. sporting.... quite.. :P
My blog probably is NOT the best way to publicise this due to its limited readership... but oh well.. pretty please!!! :D
Comments