Haih...
I like have mood swings... it's like.. one minute geram.. the next, not so.. little things are agitating me.
Sad, happy, angry, grumpy, sleepy, everything!!!!!
Yeah, go figure.
Earlier I was so angry at humanity.
Then I was super upset..
Then I was like.. gila (crazy)..
and then angry..
and then now.. just sleepy..
But I don't want to sleep... cause the movie I was watching really disturbed me.. I dunno.. unsettled me.
What movie?
"the assassination of Jesse James by the coward Robert Ford"..
I don't quite get the movie, maybe cause I was so tired that I fell asleep halfway.. but I really wanted to know how it ended. I don't know. The movie wasn't exciting or anything.. but I don't know. Something about it just kept me hooked and wanting to see what happens next and how it all ends... weird. It really wasn't all that exciting and I honestly don't quite understand what it's about... other than it being a story.
Oh well, bed time.. Night!
I like have mood swings... it's like.. one minute geram.. the next, not so.. little things are agitating me.
Sad, happy, angry, grumpy, sleepy, everything!!!!!
Yeah, go figure.
Earlier I was so angry at humanity.
Then I was super upset..
Then I was like.. gila (crazy)..
and then angry..
and then now.. just sleepy..
But I don't want to sleep... cause the movie I was watching really disturbed me.. I dunno.. unsettled me.
What movie?
"the assassination of Jesse James by the coward Robert Ford"..
I don't quite get the movie, maybe cause I was so tired that I fell asleep halfway.. but I really wanted to know how it ended. I don't know. The movie wasn't exciting or anything.. but I don't know. Something about it just kept me hooked and wanting to see what happens next and how it all ends... weird. It really wasn't all that exciting and I honestly don't quite understand what it's about... other than it being a story.
Oh well, bed time.. Night!
Comments