What a start to the morning..
The inner Malaysian driver in me surfaced like a roaring lion(ess). I had to drive Malaysian style cause they were being real pr|ck$.. I'm sorry, I'm generalising here, they could have been girls too.. They were weaving in and out of traffic. Traffic was backed up on Stanley street leading to Port motorway interchange. I exit off Stanley street to Grafton road to get to work. Traffic was all backed up because domain roads were closed (without prior warning too!!!) Then these rally car drivers were OBVIOUSLY cutting in. THey came from Stanley street and bypassed all the queued up traffic and cut in. I"m a Malaysian.. I'm trained in dealing with queue cutters.. He didn't stand a chance against me. Haha.. i'm just saying :P he probably could if he pushed it. Not like I wouldn't have pushed it myself. Anyway, i digress, so i tried to go through domain but only to encounter "road closed" as i turned in.. brilliant.. Where was the PRIOR warning???? made a 'u turn', came out where the AUckland lawn bowls are? INadvertently overtook some cars... I would have bypassed quite a few.. and lo and behold, mr rally car driver and a few of his mates were right where i was! Hah.. that means they must have cut traffic to get to the front like that! So they tried doing the whole cutting in again.. and I again, didn't let them.... they were probably calling me crazy asian b**ch or something.. so there were 3 rally cars at the intersection of Wellesley St. East, Grafton and Stanlet Streets poking their noses pushing to get in. No chance with me... but you know what???? SOME DUNGU IN THE FRONT LET THEM ALL IN..... Why do you let people who are breaking the rules have their way??? Just cause they drive cars that went boomboomboomboomboom???? Then I called the cops. *fuuh* No doubt, i have respect for their driving skills. But, right now? I have absolutely NO respect for their disrespect of other drivers on the PUBLIC ROAD which I have an equal share of because it's made with my tax money! ho humft.. |
Comments