Char dou
So darn blur...
I was about to wish a friend Congrats on getting married (on the 15th of July)..
So, I went to her fb.. was about to post a congratulatory message when I realised, her fb was awfully quiet for having just been wed... Then an app on her fb saved me... it stated, 350++ days till our wedding.
O.o?????
Kantoi.. I didn't read the 'Save the Date' properly.. it's NEXT year... not this =.=""""
I was about to wish a friend Congrats on getting married (on the 15th of July)..
So, I went to her fb.. was about to post a congratulatory message when I realised, her fb was awfully quiet for having just been wed... Then an app on her fb saved me... it stated, 350++ days till our wedding.
O.o?????
Kantoi.. I didn't read the 'Save the Date' properly.. it's NEXT year... not this =.=""""
Comments