I don't wanna grow uppppp :(

Sigh.. the issue of money has once again arisen to remind me of what I am now.. an adult.
 
Reluctance to relinquish the luxury of my savings and to take on more financial responsibilities :(
 
Must remind self to not be attached to worldly items... ie. $$..
 
You have to agree that it really is hard to part with hard earned money... :( I hate seeing my savings deplete.. I just want to keep a snowballed amount.. hehe.. but I guess you have to think about it and go, uhm.. so if I die, what the heck is gonna happen to this $$??
 
Am trying to be of stronger faith.. So, as the bible says.. Trust God.God will provide.. hehee..
 
So, "Hi God! I don't know why this email thing kept moving away from my email as I was typing it! I think it was testing my patience.. But if this is it, can you please make it happen.. and if it isn't it, please tell us and make it NOT happen.. and like, please help me not worry so much about money.. and everything abt it.. Thank you."
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts