Haih..
It's not easy to miss someone. Especially when you're me. haha.
I guess I recognise a bit that I translate those strong feelings of mine into anger and annoyance.. grrr.. So I become aggro.. hmm.. not good.
Missing someone + not knowing + not getting a response is like atomic bomb recipe.
Change topic.
Today my sisters and I went on a bit of an eating frenzy.
We went for Jap dinner = $81. After that we walked around the video rental store a bit to look for an interesting movie, couldn't find one so then proceeded to town to check out a "dessert stall" on Lorne st. We managed to find a parking spot.. woo.. amazing! Friday night and a parking spot frees up right in front of us!! super lucky.. or maybe not.. hahaha..
We ended up walking around town a bit and spending MORE $$ on MORE food.. To list it out,
- Bread and cake products at this Asian bakery on Lorne St.
- Giapo gelato
- a whole roast duck from this asian place that's in the old Oporto's. On Queen st. opposite the Civic.
Which brings me to my NEXT topic..
Sometimes, I'm quite disappointed at how hesitant I can be... and well, quite annoyed actually. I'm just not ball-sy and brave enough.
Which is quite silly considering I have a right too.. Plus.. the power to! =.="
I saw the guy chopping my duck spit something like a piece of meat into his hand and then throw it away.. O.O in front of me..
I donno why I didn't!!! ><><
but yeah.. ew? damn.. i should have said something!!!!
sigh.. but yes... indeed ><
It's not easy to miss someone. Especially when you're me. haha.
I guess I recognise a bit that I translate those strong feelings of mine into anger and annoyance.. grrr.. So I become aggro.. hmm.. not good.
Missing someone + not knowing + not getting a response is like atomic bomb recipe.
Change topic.
Today my sisters and I went on a bit of an eating frenzy.
We went for Jap dinner = $81. After that we walked around the video rental store a bit to look for an interesting movie, couldn't find one so then proceeded to town to check out a "dessert stall" on Lorne st. We managed to find a parking spot.. woo.. amazing! Friday night and a parking spot frees up right in front of us!! super lucky.. or maybe not.. hahaha..
We ended up walking around town a bit and spending MORE $$ on MORE food.. To list it out,
- Bread and cake products at this Asian bakery on Lorne St.
- Giapo gelato
- a whole roast duck from this asian place that's in the old Oporto's. On Queen st. opposite the Civic.
Which brings me to my NEXT topic..
Sometimes, I'm quite disappointed at how hesitant I can be... and well, quite annoyed actually. I'm just not ball-sy and brave enough.
Which is quite silly considering I have a right too.. Plus.. the power to! =.="
I saw the guy chopping my duck spit something like a piece of meat into his hand and then throw it away.. O.O in front of me..
I donno why I didn't!!! ><><
but yeah.. ew? damn.. i should have said something!!!!
sigh.. but yes... indeed ><
Comments