Dreaming of rivers and big big teddy bears!

2 interesting dreams

1st one dreamt while I was sleeping last night/this morning.

I got a humongous gift sitting at my doorstep. From Celeste:) hahaha.. a big big teddy bear and another smaller like.. squishy one.. like my chicken.. with the beans inside. Oh yeah, I think they call it a beanie. wow.. I LOooveed the teddy bear. it was as big as totoro.. perfect size! And so nice and squishy:D. MMm.. cuddly!


2nd dream was while I was napping this afternoon.

It's long.. I will explain it later after dinner. Now waiting for stuff to cook.

It was about a river..

Alright.. had my very big dinner(oh nooo.. gonna put on weight at this rate that I'm eating..)

Okay, this dream about a river.

I was at this restaurant that was located in some backwater area. Like a really kampung(village) place where we were surrounded by a lot of trees. Not really a jungle, but a secondary one I think. Was there for a wedding or something. Anyway, after having had dinner at this place, I was leaving. This place was so kampung that there was like wooden bridges that were so dodgy and really small roads that I had to drive through.

Somehow though, I ended up walking across a bridge over a rather wide river. There were some concrete stairs leading to the bank of the river. I was walking around exploring. Was a bit hesitant. I saw a lot of wildlife. So I wanted to take pictures. Somehow, I just kept wondering if there were crocodiles... I saw some really brightly coloured birds. Could have been parrots. Red was a colour that I clearly remember seeing as part of their plummage. There were small sand banks in the river and the animals were all concentrated there. Every now and then, these animals would suddenly race to one spot. I thought it was for food. Then I remember also seeing a human quickly running into the river(which was quite shallow) to grab like a shellfish or something. I wanted to take pictures of this really picturesque scene. There was a village in the distance on the opposite bank in the background as well. another animal I remember clearly seeing were PENGUINS!

Now, it's already mighty odd that penguins would be at rivers.. what more.. it was MALAYSIA! or so at least what I kept thinking in my dream "omgoodnes!!! there are penguins in Malaysia!"

So, I walked further up the bank and I bumped into this guy who was sort of a geologist/some kind of scientist. Now, the thing was.. this river was no ordinary river. It was special in a way that it released a special gas and that was why/probably why it was attracting so many animals. The day that I was there, the river was not releasing this gas.. but then it was the next day that was a really big day because that was when the river would start releasing the special gas again! I know in my dream I was really excited and I hoped that I would be able to go back again the next day to check it out.

After that, the scene changes. I'm now with this girl I don't know. It seems like I met her and she's like a student or someone who's studying the river. I follow her back to her dorm and from her room, she has a view of the river. magnificent. The weird thing was, the river was different from the one I'd seen earlier. This looked more like the waikato river than the earlier river which looked like a typical Malaysian river would. Kinda, with the clay like soil around on the banks. The Waikato-like river was deep and the water was dark/black looking because of the depth. There were lots of people swimming in the river. Seemed like a popular thing to do. Some of these people had very interesting 'floats'. It looked like a humongous bag that they were wearing and it supposedly helped them float better. Though, I don't see how they were steering themselves around in the river to be honest cause their legs would be in the middle of this humongous big bubble of material. It looked like those people on stilts who'd wear this really huge metal ringed skirt so it'd float about them. but in water.

I remember chatting to this girl and then she shows me around her dorm/apartment. Then my mum and sis come to get me and i start packing my stuff.. Look for my shoes and etc.. I remember finding my new pair of shoes (which I purchased from Overland). Then.. I was too slow and my mum and sister ended deciding to join the girl and her flatmates for dinner but I felt embarrassed and shy so I decided not to.

That's all I remember.

Comments

Popular Posts