Momentarily depressed again..

Again, the things that made me happy were shopping.. and eating..

okay, maybe just shopping. I just blew another $100 today.. whoever said living here was cheap? Eating's so expensive and food, well, just is rather average.. and not really worth the money I'm paying for.

I'm glad for one thing though, I got to know a girl better. She's in the same position as me. We both just feel so out of place here. Why did I even think of coming here. Maybe my fault as well, being rather anti-social. But, it just seems so overwhelming and rather difficult to communicate with those people. I just can't be myself... really..

3 months.. Immersing myself with work. Just kinda sick of trying to make conversation instead of having conversation flow.. At least with Su it was alright. Conversation didn't run too dry and I didn't have to think HARD to find a conversation topic.

Still.. 90% of the time, I'm finding it difficult to approach people...

Sigh..

It's funny.. how small the world is. Su knows my friends and remembers Matt from badminton like ages ago. Haha.. I was so sure the Matthew she knew was not my bf. Turns out it is.. *oops*

Big demerit points for not knowing my bf well. lalalala..

Comments

Popular Posts