ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

I have never been one for formal thank you’s or acknowledgements. However, I am one who is sincerely thankful and grateful from the bottom of my heart to the following who have so willingly given their time and support to see me through to where I am today.



First and foremost, thank you God. I do believe, that nothing would be without You.



My greatest appreciation and thanks to my supervisor, Dr. Siew Young Quek, for her continued guidance and support through one of my toughest times. Thank you for not only being a great supervisor, but also a friend. I could not ask for a better mentor.

To Dr. Lu Zhang, thank you very much for your advice especially on the MRI experiments.

I would also like to thank Ms. Sreeni Pathirana for all the technical help that she has willingly dispensed and Dr. Beau Pontre for his help with the MRI imaging.

Thank you to my fellow Food Science lab buddies. It has been a pleasure working with you; lab work would not have been so bearable without your company.



To my dear friends, I am so thankful to have the blessing to call you my friends. Thank you for sticking by me. You do not know how much your support means to me. In no particular order: Amy, Celeste, Kai Ann, Meng Lee, Syazrin, Komella, Tiffany, Lucy, Tina, Peter, Justin, Chris, Melissa, Gilainne, Mei, Nicole. I hope I have not missed anyone out. If I have, forgive me, it’s the lack of sleep getting to me. I love you all the same!

Lastly, but most importantly, Mum, Dad, Eileen, Doreen & Matt. I love you all. Thank you. There is not enough that I can say to show my gratitude for all that you have done.



I would also like to acknowledge two companies for their kind contributions of specialised ingredients.

  • Ocean Nutrition Canada Ltd. for the fish oil ingredients and
  • NZ Bakels Ltd. for the baking improver.

This, is as cheesy as it gets.

Comments

Popular Posts