The emotional chronology of events o.f a last minute worker. Part one

T minus one week:

Unable to sleep. Have had a cry. Am being absolutely ridiculously silly as am upset over a very very stupid thing. Have had a bit of a rollercoaster day. Feelings and emotions running all over the place.

Very unhappy one moment, happy the next... then I don't know what la..

Unsatisfied, stressed and not happy.

Although excited about the job in Palmerston North, is this really what I want though? I think I'm nearing burn out. Well, it's quite funny.. burning out. Lol.. I guess I am not as strong as I thought I was. Just didn't realise how weak I was.

Know that I should be more positive and thankful for whatever there is to be thankful. However, mind keeps playing on the negatives.

1 chapter completed, another chapter is somewhat finished. Missing one section which will be completed at a later date.

2 chapters to go by Friday at least. 2 days, one chapter.. hmm.. I wonder if that will even happen considering that I am not even able to go to bed. Or rather.. the silence and period of time where there is nothing but my thoughts keep me awake as I just become more and more worked up. I think I should go for breakfast with my sister... yes.. maybe I might do that.. we'll see if I still am up in 45 mins time.

Onto distracting things.. I think I am calming down, indeed...

post-edit: one would question my IQ level now considering what a smart idea it was to click the 'play' for a horror movie trailer that had a sudden big *bang* which made me jump because I was reading blogs in my room.. with no lights on.... at 6 something am.. Mm... did I also mention that I was reading blogs to try and relax as I couldn't fall asleep?

Comments

Popular Posts