The emotional chronology of events o.f a last minute worker. Part four
T minus..er.. 4 days?
LOst count. heh heh..
I'm feeling much better now. Why? Because I had about 7-8 hrs of sleep..8 I think..
Just took a look in the mirror... oh man.. I really look like crap... no wonder supervisor is worried.
So, today.. I went to ask for extension. Had to apply formally. i don't know how long it will take to get back to me. A little worried... Hmm.. but oh well.. i will not let that phase me(read: as best as i can..).
So, yeah.. Feeling tired.. might go and sleep. Taking advice from my lecturer. :)
Okay.. toodles.
LOst count. heh heh..
I'm feeling much better now. Why? Because I had about 7-8 hrs of sleep..8 I think..
Just took a look in the mirror... oh man.. I really look like crap... no wonder supervisor is worried.
So, today.. I went to ask for extension. Had to apply formally. i don't know how long it will take to get back to me. A little worried... Hmm.. but oh well.. i will not let that phase me(read: as best as i can..).
So, yeah.. Feeling tired.. might go and sleep. Taking advice from my lecturer. :)
Okay.. toodles.
Comments