Dear Len, I remember dreaming of you. I'm pretty sure you had short hair.. the kind that's long and kinda blown and styled outwards. Like the Jap girls. Don't know how to explain. Maybe it's cause one of the characters in the cantonese drama (Life made simple) has the hair styled like that. The mum of the rich guy.. lol.. I miss you.

Wonder why I'm hanging onto things.. It's all so confusing.. It is.. Just got to stop thinking.

My legs are aching and so is my back. I think I have been standing too much.. with the wrong posture too. Probably was leaning my weight on one side of my body.

Tomorrow marks the third week I've been here in Palmerston North. Well, 2 months and a half to go? Round abouts..

let's see.. the eat shit sleep version of my life is:

Wake up, Go to work, come home, cook dinner, eat dinner, watch tv/come online/watch canto drama, get ready for bed.. sleep.. rinse repeat cycle.

ON the odd occasion, I go out for dinner and what not.

There.. that's why nothing much to say. Well, bf gets the most of the boring stuff. For those of you who are in NZ, you know those cop recruitment adverts? The one where one person bores the heck out of the person they're talking to with their work stories? Well, that's me.. Boy.. maybe I do need "better work stories" to quote the NZ Police recruiters.

Comments

Popular Posts