OMgoodness.. THIS THIS THIS... is SOMETHING to look forward to.
Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia.......
HEREEE IIIII COOOOMMEEEE
ZOMGOODNESS ZOMGOODNESS...
I'M GOING TO VIENNA!!!!
Though.. It's one of those typical tours where you cover so many places in like 11 days. Man.. I think I'm going to be so car/bus sick ><.. But, I can't complain... when will I ever be able to afford to go to Europe on my own??
Now, to convince my parents to spend a wee bit more time in Vienna.. I want to traipsing around looking for famous composers' graves. Hehe.. Martin told me to.. I would like to!
Vienna.. famed for its musical history! Sound of Music... My bad... I just googled.. it's Salzburg that Sound of Music is based on.
Whatever.. it's AUSTRIA!!!! bwahahhaha.. I've wanted to go to Austria.. see whether it's as pretty as it is in the show. hehehe.. Okay, granted.. that was ages ago.. Bah..
Whatever... EUROOppeeeEEE!!!! Here i come:D!!
Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia.......
HEREEE IIIII COOOOMMEEEE
ZOMGOODNESS ZOMGOODNESS...
I'M GOING TO VIENNA!!!!
Though.. It's one of those typical tours where you cover so many places in like 11 days. Man.. I think I'm going to be so car/bus sick ><.. But, I can't complain... when will I ever be able to afford to go to Europe on my own??
Now, to convince my parents to spend a wee bit more time in Vienna.. I want to traipsing around looking for famous composers' graves. Hehe.. Martin told me to.. I would like to!
Vienna.. famed for its musical history! Sound of Music... My bad... I just googled.. it's Salzburg that Sound of Music is based on.
Whatever.. it's AUSTRIA!!!! bwahahhaha.. I've wanted to go to Austria.. see whether it's as pretty as it is in the show. hehehe.. Okay, granted.. that was ages ago.. Bah..
Whatever... EUROOppeeeEEE!!!! Here i come:D!!
Comments