Just to update you.
Have a million and one things to do. Haven't had a weekend and haven't been really up. May finally end up signing up for facebook.. but no time to play around with it tonight.
Okay, just a bit of an update. Been suffering from a back pain.. think it's getting better.
I worked yesterday and today. It's tiring and boring. Back to work tomorrow.
I crashed a bbq.. but I brought ice-cream :)
I am sleepy and tired because I haven't slept well lately.
pLayed frisbee.. not very good at throwing the frisbee.. it goes the wrong way or doesn't go straight at all.
Gosh, one week till Christmas! I can't wait ... then I get my holiday!!!
Till later.. Would love to blog, but I just haven't much time. I wonder how people do it.. sheesh.. Oh.. and I haven't really been taking many pictures.. Probably next weekend. This weekend's just been too busy. well, since I spent my days at work anyway.
Have a million and one things to do. Haven't had a weekend and haven't been really up. May finally end up signing up for facebook.. but no time to play around with it tonight.
Okay, just a bit of an update. Been suffering from a back pain.. think it's getting better.
I worked yesterday and today. It's tiring and boring. Back to work tomorrow.
I crashed a bbq.. but I brought ice-cream :)
I am sleepy and tired because I haven't slept well lately.
pLayed frisbee.. not very good at throwing the frisbee.. it goes the wrong way or doesn't go straight at all.
Gosh, one week till Christmas! I can't wait ... then I get my holiday!!!
Till later.. Would love to blog, but I just haven't much time. I wonder how people do it.. sheesh.. Oh.. and I haven't really been taking many pictures.. Probably next weekend. This weekend's just been too busy. well, since I spent my days at work anyway.
Comments