It's quite funny really.. how I'm here but I never seem to have the time. I guess I am spending more time sleeping and what not. Therefore, I have 'less' time in the day. Also cause I'm working and can't randomly hop onto the internet.. Mmm.. THough, that hasn't really been the case lately though.

Sitting in my room.. waiting for a package to come. I'm quite worried that it's not going to come... Everytime I hear something I keep jumping up and check to see if it's my package. Sigh. Must be the Christmas rush.. too many packages to send.. :(

Anyway, nothing much I suppose.

Went for a Christmas function yesterday. My company's. It was alright. Like any other company function I suppose. Was quite fun at times.. but also not as fun.. I am finding it hard to catch up with things I want to.. like watch my chinese dvds etc... partly because I am going out quite a bit on weekends and on weeknights I just watch normal tv, come online and then it's already time to go to bed.

I guess it's a bit hard. I'd actually like to stay home, but I get invited out.. and I don't want to seem anti-social so I end up agreeing to go out. I wouldn't mind staying home for a bit though. Catch up on quite a few things.. Like watch my chinese show. LOl.. Plus, I would save quite a bit. GOing out is expensive in Palmy. It's like, last night, I got a tequila+ginger beer... and I got charged $12! *groan*. The lady went and gave me a bottle of Bunderberg ginger beer and then one shot of tequila. She poured some ginger beer into the tequila and then gave me the rest.. $12! I mean, ONE shot.. and a bloody bottle of Bunderberg CANNOT amount to $12 can it? $6 at MOST for a shot.. Even THAT is expensive! Then Bunderberg should only be like around $5 MAX. That's like super exorbitant already? It's ridiculous! Anyhoo..I think I might just ask them to send my package to a post office and I'll pick it up from there. Sigh.

Toodles.

I have taken a few pictures.. Now, just to get my lazy arse moving to download them from my camera, resize, upload and post them. hahahhaha.. right. Been blogging a lot less huh? like 2 blogs a week.. what has become of me? hahaha.. Amazing..

Comments

Popular Posts