LIfe kinda is turning me into a bitter person.
I think I need some R&R and a good getaway to really focus and bring the old me back...
I need to find a place in which I can focus my energy on becoming a more positive person... To find a balance.
TIme to go to bed. I've had a long day... long journey back to Auckland. Yep, I'm back.Will be here for a week plus.
I just want to stay in bed and not move. Never have to wake up and face the world.
Why is it that I'm always down in the dumps during this time of the year..
I think I need some R&R and a good getaway to really focus and bring the old me back...
I need to find a place in which I can focus my energy on becoming a more positive person... To find a balance.
TIme to go to bed. I've had a long day... long journey back to Auckland. Yep, I'm back.Will be here for a week plus.
I just want to stay in bed and not move. Never have to wake up and face the world.
Why is it that I'm always down in the dumps during this time of the year..
Comments