Kampung girls wannabe model.
omgoodnesswthbbq...
Maybe, I've just been spoilt by like shows of higher standard such as, america's next top model or some show similar to that.. Maybe this show is meant to find a gem in the rough.. and to 'shape' it..
But honestly, I would think that the standard might have been a bit higher than that?
Firstly, I know how nerve-wrecking it is. I would think that a model would be one who is outgoing. Naturally, most models are well, narcissists I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't think I'm the first to say this but I think this show may not take flight.. or again, I might be wrong because people might actually tune in just to find out whether the girls actually make any improvements.. But honestly, how come the girls so quiet one!? Out of the 12, I think most of them barely even say anything leh!!!
Even in Manglish also better than nothing la..
Omgoodness.. and my like, second gripe is.. can't they even speak English?? Like passable pun tada boleh?
No charisma, no proper English..
And honestly, some of them, er.. I know they are skinnier than yours truly.. but you be the judge la.. I don't think half of them work out on a regular basis do they??
Look, I know there's this whole thing about wanting real women and all.. and ALL women have some body hang up... but.. eh.. looks more like these girls are the typical naturally skinny or don't eat kind of girls and don't work out one..
I see a lot.. of jiggly bits. lol!! Well, I guess they seem skinny.. but not of the healthy kind? You know? toned body yada yada.. Got a bit of meat, nevermind.. but look a bit toned la? Like that, I also wouldn't want to take part in model competition la.. malu wei!
It's just so funny when the guy asks one of the girls if she works out.. and she's like.. er.. no.. I don't exercise much.. hahahahhahahahaha.. healthy.
Okay, me being hypocrite here.. but watch for yourself and draw your own conclusions. I might continue watching for lack of better things to do AND I do want to see if any of these girls actually clean up their act.
In saying so though, I think some of them do have the look, the body and the attitude.. which i like. So, I'll watch it for these people la.
Watch it.. the first episode's worth a watch. It's like watching American Idol but put all girls only and Malaysian.
Malaysian Dreamgirl
Maybe, I've just been spoilt by like shows of higher standard such as, america's next top model or some show similar to that.. Maybe this show is meant to find a gem in the rough.. and to 'shape' it..
But honestly, I would think that the standard might have been a bit higher than that?
Firstly, I know how nerve-wrecking it is. I would think that a model would be one who is outgoing. Naturally, most models are well, narcissists I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't think I'm the first to say this but I think this show may not take flight.. or again, I might be wrong because people might actually tune in just to find out whether the girls actually make any improvements.. But honestly, how come the girls so quiet one!? Out of the 12, I think most of them barely even say anything leh!!!
Even in Manglish also better than nothing la..
Omgoodness.. and my like, second gripe is.. can't they even speak English?? Like passable pun tada boleh?
No charisma, no proper English..
And honestly, some of them, er.. I know they are skinnier than yours truly.. but you be the judge la.. I don't think half of them work out on a regular basis do they??
Look, I know there's this whole thing about wanting real women and all.. and ALL women have some body hang up... but.. eh.. looks more like these girls are the typical naturally skinny or don't eat kind of girls and don't work out one..
I see a lot.. of jiggly bits. lol!! Well, I guess they seem skinny.. but not of the healthy kind? You know? toned body yada yada.. Got a bit of meat, nevermind.. but look a bit toned la? Like that, I also wouldn't want to take part in model competition la.. malu wei!
It's just so funny when the guy asks one of the girls if she works out.. and she's like.. er.. no.. I don't exercise much.. hahahahhahahahaha.. healthy.
Okay, me being hypocrite here.. but watch for yourself and draw your own conclusions. I might continue watching for lack of better things to do AND I do want to see if any of these girls actually clean up their act.
In saying so though, I think some of them do have the look, the body and the attitude.. which i like. So, I'll watch it for these people la.
Watch it.. the first episode's worth a watch. It's like watching American Idol but put all girls only and Malaysian.
Malaysian Dreamgirl
Comments