Vaccination reminders:D
Legs have been temporarily gelled.. therefore it is rather gelatinous in texture, well, it at least FEELS that way!
Mm.. Now, hopefully my muscles are thixotrophic enough to regain back its original texture.. lalalaa.. geeking out too much you reckon?
Lol..
Now, it should be raining piggies soon. I just played 2 hours of netball.. zonks.. 2 hours.. can you believe I lasted that long?
Mmm..
Oh.. turns out I already have tetanus vaccination.. So much for having to endure the pain and muscle soreness.. I already got it when I was 15.. Yeah.. i know, I'm 23 now.. but hello?? There's still a good 2 years to go for that jab I got back when I was 15.. Ugghh.. the unnecessary pain..
Okay, just for record:
I currently am vaccinated for
HepB, HepA, typhoid, tetanus, dipteria(dunno how to spell!).
HepB is due.. er.. I forgot.. shoots.. i know I wrote it somewhere!
HepA need to get booster within 6 months from April 8th.
Typhoid am vaccinated for 3 yrs beginning yesterday
Tetanus, 10 yrs from yesterday.
Kau tim.. somewhere where I will have my 'records' that can be easily found!
Mm.. Now, hopefully my muscles are thixotrophic enough to regain back its original texture.. lalalaa.. geeking out too much you reckon?
Lol..
Now, it should be raining piggies soon. I just played 2 hours of netball.. zonks.. 2 hours.. can you believe I lasted that long?
Mmm..
Oh.. turns out I already have tetanus vaccination.. So much for having to endure the pain and muscle soreness.. I already got it when I was 15.. Yeah.. i know, I'm 23 now.. but hello?? There's still a good 2 years to go for that jab I got back when I was 15.. Ugghh.. the unnecessary pain..
Okay, just for record:
I currently am vaccinated for
HepB, HepA, typhoid, tetanus, dipteria(dunno how to spell!).
HepB is due.. er.. I forgot.. shoots.. i know I wrote it somewhere!
HepA need to get booster within 6 months from April 8th.
Typhoid am vaccinated for 3 yrs beginning yesterday
Tetanus, 10 yrs from yesterday.
Kau tim.. somewhere where I will have my 'records' that can be easily found!
Comments