My weekend's been pretty good.
Had a small get-together at my place. Satay and pot luck. Everyone brought something real yummy. Lucy, my sis liked your pasta.. lol.
Attendees:
Lucy, Tina, Ben, Joel, Logan, myself and Matt. Mei Fang didn't make it.. :( Nvm.. I caught up with her anyway today for a bit. Couldn't wait.. wanted to give her her present!
Today, I attended a 1 month celebration for a friend's new born.. well, actually.. no, it was pantang (not allowed) for her to have a celebration for the baby after the actual 1 month. Traditional rules and all, so it was more of just a get-together so we could see the baby :). Hehe.
Then I went out for dinner with some friends from UMSA..
Damn.. I kena con again.. I am sooooo trusting!! Grr Shaun grrrr!!!
He cooked up this story about how his "flatmate" kicked him out of the flat cause he snored so loudly and he had to move in with another friend Celest... Then he added to how the rift got so bad that it crossed over to the UMSA comm and that the current president got caught in the middle and she quit her post.. I was like -.-" "Are you for real??" And stupid JEREMY LIU, ex UMSA prez, played along. WTH. I am so damn bloody gullible up till now and I'm just NOT happy with it! Mainly cause of personal reasons. I really should know better.. I am just too damn bloody gullible. I trust people whom I consider my friends too easily. Yeah.. I just take their word for it. Which just spells one thing.. Stupidity. bleh.
Anyway.. another stupid thing was, I was pretty sure I booked a table for 10 at The Don on High St.. Then David goes, "I thought The Don isn't open on Sundays??".. THen I got a bit paranoid, so I called them.. three times.. nobody answered. Bro-in-law said he didn't think they were open.. not even on a Saturday! hahahha.. okaaay.. Sweet as.. I try calling the last time.. well, Matt did and we ended up going to Zap 4 Thai on Commerce st. Food there's okay. Mm.. Think I've had better Thai food. But it's alright for the price I suppose. Hulu Cat after for drinks and a good round of chit chat. Played a game called "I have never". Quite fun.. but damn.. I can be such a sore loser. hahahha.. no surprises there. kiasu what! hahhaa..
Anyhoo.. supposed to start on report. It's now 1.51am.. good grief.. Better get a head start.
Had a small get-together at my place. Satay and pot luck. Everyone brought something real yummy. Lucy, my sis liked your pasta.. lol.
Attendees:
Lucy, Tina, Ben, Joel, Logan, myself and Matt. Mei Fang didn't make it.. :( Nvm.. I caught up with her anyway today for a bit. Couldn't wait.. wanted to give her her present!
Today, I attended a 1 month celebration for a friend's new born.. well, actually.. no, it was pantang (not allowed) for her to have a celebration for the baby after the actual 1 month. Traditional rules and all, so it was more of just a get-together so we could see the baby :). Hehe.
Then I went out for dinner with some friends from UMSA..
Damn.. I kena con again.. I am sooooo trusting!! Grr Shaun grrrr!!!
He cooked up this story about how his "flatmate" kicked him out of the flat cause he snored so loudly and he had to move in with another friend Celest... Then he added to how the rift got so bad that it crossed over to the UMSA comm and that the current president got caught in the middle and she quit her post.. I was like -.-" "Are you for real??" And stupid JEREMY LIU, ex UMSA prez, played along. WTH. I am so damn bloody gullible up till now and I'm just NOT happy with it! Mainly cause of personal reasons. I really should know better.. I am just too damn bloody gullible. I trust people whom I consider my friends too easily. Yeah.. I just take their word for it. Which just spells one thing.. Stupidity. bleh.
Anyway.. another stupid thing was, I was pretty sure I booked a table for 10 at The Don on High St.. Then David goes, "I thought The Don isn't open on Sundays??".. THen I got a bit paranoid, so I called them.. three times.. nobody answered. Bro-in-law said he didn't think they were open.. not even on a Saturday! hahahha.. okaaay.. Sweet as.. I try calling the last time.. well, Matt did and we ended up going to Zap 4 Thai on Commerce st. Food there's okay. Mm.. Think I've had better Thai food. But it's alright for the price I suppose. Hulu Cat after for drinks and a good round of chit chat. Played a game called "I have never". Quite fun.. but damn.. I can be such a sore loser. hahahha.. no surprises there. kiasu what! hahhaa..
Anyhoo.. supposed to start on report. It's now 1.51am.. good grief.. Better get a head start.
Comments