~ oh look.. I found the post.. forgot that Blogger now saves drafts.. duh =.= ~

Back from Singapore.. what a whirlwind of 4 days.. There were the ups and downs.. Gosh, I'm so tired now. My legs are sore... literally. the muscles are goners.. and my joints... i think, are a wee bit swollen O.o. Bad knee's definitely sore.

All in all, a good trip. Glad I had a travel buddy even though there was a bit of a tiff at the beginning but all good in the end. Wish there'd been more time to spare. Didn't get to do much some things which would've been great if we could do. I really liked Cafe del Mar. Think it's exactly what I need to be honest.. sigh.. but just didn't have much time to spare there.

Oh well.. Thanks to two Chris' for taking us around. Hehe.. It was definitely good that they were there. Also to travel buddy for putting up with my nonsense.... A LOT of nonsense.. hahahha..

*PUuuuuT*

Comments

Popular Posts