Superbly ANNOYED at STUPID uni.. WHY are my results aren't OUT yet?
Honestly, I handed my dissertation in FIRST.
It doesn't work that my bloody thing's at the 'bottom of the pile' cause I handed it in first. It should be that EVERYONE should get their results TOGETHER.
I KNOW for a fact, that MORE than a month ago, two of the THREE markers had already completed marking. It SHOULD not take MORE than a MONTH to ASSESS my dissertation.. BECAUSE.. TWO other people have already gotten their grades!!!
This is utter unfairness and torture!
Honestly, I handed my dissertation in FIRST.
It doesn't work that my bloody thing's at the 'bottom of the pile' cause I handed it in first. It should be that EVERYONE should get their results TOGETHER.
I KNOW for a fact, that MORE than a month ago, two of the THREE markers had already completed marking. It SHOULD not take MORE than a MONTH to ASSESS my dissertation.. BECAUSE.. TWO other people have already gotten their grades!!!
This is utter unfairness and torture!
Comments