Big or small?
Interesting.. I somehow never realised how I held the view that a marriage proposal is such a personal thing until I saw pictures of someone getting proposed to...
First thing that popped into my mind when I saw pictures of their proposal was "eh... who took the pictures??".. then looking through more photos, I realised that it was like a party of her friends and family who were there.
I suppose it's ultimately "whatever rocks your boat".. I guess I've just realised how I personally, would feel more comfortable with a more personal and private proposal.. Not with xxxx amount of people watching. Well, that's how I'd like mine. With all the pictures of the weddings and all, you know.. I'm starting to feel that I'm actually leaning towards smaller more personal and simple events? Haha.. yeah, that's what I say now.. more like too lazy that's why :P
anyhoo.. that's my thought of the day.. what are YOUR opinions?
First thing that popped into my mind when I saw pictures of their proposal was "eh... who took the pictures??".. then looking through more photos, I realised that it was like a party of her friends and family who were there.
I suppose it's ultimately "whatever rocks your boat".. I guess I've just realised how I personally, would feel more comfortable with a more personal and private proposal.. Not with xxxx amount of people watching. Well, that's how I'd like mine. With all the pictures of the weddings and all, you know.. I'm starting to feel that I'm actually leaning towards smaller more personal and simple events? Haha.. yeah, that's what I say now.. more like too lazy that's why :P
anyhoo.. that's my thought of the day.. what are YOUR opinions?
Comments