Another day at work with me.

Days like today make me dislike my job very much. It had all the elements of a day filled with whatever I didn't like. Having to do things that were really draining and tiring.

Physical work - sampling. As the person I was dealing with said, what a way to make use of my university degree. I couldn't agree more. Hated to see this lady who could well be my mother, age-wise, carrying bags and bags of coconut down from stacks as tall as I am. Felt bad so I had to do some carrying myself. Mucked up one and pretty much one of the sacks fell onto some opened sacks.. oh lord.. T.T... stupid. Haih.. in front of the lady some more.

Then it was onto do a visit to a person who was ill. It was boring but do-able since the person was nice and co-operative. People like these make my day not too bad.

Then there was the bad... got back to the office to find MORE work piling up. Bugger.. Add to that people who were ARE absolute nincompoops. Ignorant fools who are so protective over I don't know what when people are trying to help. Does it take a person DYING before they get it through their thick skulls??? Oh wait, probably not even..=.="""" Haih.. I think I must be really annoyed to actually think such morbid thoughts. I think they should hire a person of that ethnicity to deal with people of that ethnicity. Not to be racist or anything.. but I think they themselves are pretty racist and only open up to their own kind. In fact, I find it really insulting this person I was trying to talk with (who by the way pretty much hung up on me =.=") asked me, "Are you Indian?".

I just told her.. "No, I'm not Indian.." then it occurred to me that it was none of her business and so I said, "it doesn't matter what I am.".

Idiot.

I really don't like my job in the sense that I am unable to plan my days.. because work can just come in that requires me to action it IMMEDIATELy.. esp. with things like notifications... haihhh.. i really don't like it.. I think I'm so used to having plans and structures for my day.. thanks to the planning I've had to do to be able to get my lab work sorted.. haihhh.... :( Now, I'm just going as is and then I'll get new cases on my desk.. yeesh.

Well, in other funnier news.. There was this guy at the warehouse where I was sampling stuff. He smiled and I just smiled back to be polite. I mean, a lot of times I get smiled at cause I'm like... an important person whom they should be nice to or else they may get into trouble... haha.. or so I like to think :P. Deviating.... so anyway.. He hangs around.. and keeps looking my way(okay.. maybe this should've been a hint).. I only thought he was lookin to see if I needed help.. Okay, maybe I did have an inkling. Then when the lady helping me goes off, I was trying to carry these stupid dunno how many kilo sacks down when he approached me going, "Excuse me..." I think to myself that he saw me struggling so he was gonna help me since I must look like such a goof.

He starts pulling out a business card and asks, "Would you like to go for a coffee some time? I think you're absolutely gorgeous." I pretty much start saying No from when he just finished his first sentence. I quickly gibberishly said "No, i have a bf (which is 100% tulen/true okay!)". Though, I felt bad for being so abrupt cause I felt rude >.<>.<

Comments

Popular Posts